Thursday, September 17, 2009

Outreach Time!

Tomorrow is the day! We are leaving tomorrow morning for our first outreach destination which is Mossel Bay, South Africa. Already tomorrow night we are leading a youth service for a church in the community there so that should be good. Here is our plan for outreach...

Mossel Bay Sept 18-24
Paarl Sept 25-Oct 4
Cape Town- Oct 5-16
Mossel Bay- Oct 17-23
George- Oct 24
Jbay- Nations to Nations Oct 25-Oct 30
East Londen- Oct 31-Nov 4
Port Shepstone Nov 5- Nov11
Pretori and JHB- Nov 12
Namabia Nov 13-Dec 2
JHB Dec 3-Dec 5
Jbay Dec 6-9
Graduation December 10

Of course, this is Africa so it will most likely change sometime but I will try to keep you updated. I don't have to much time to use the internet right now because I have a lot of packing to do tonight but I will try to keep you updated as much as I can through outreach! ALSO! thank you SO much to everyone who helped out with the applebees fundraiser. I appreciate it more than you will ever know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment